Sunday, June 1, 2008

Warm weather + Good friend = Good Times !

Well, what a weekend this was! My bestest friend Rachel came down this weekend and to top it all off, the weather was nice, FINALLY! Friday afternoon, we took Rach's 3-year-old niece & my boys to the park. A blast was had by all ! Then Friday night, we went to see Fireworks. This was the weekend of my town's festival. Saturday, we got up early and took the kids to a pancake breakfast put on by my town's fire department (hey, not only yummy, but for a good cause too!) before the parade. Dang, the kids got a TON of candy from the parade (great just what they needed!!) After the parade we went down to the festivities (carnival rides, elephant ears, games) and all had a blast! After that we just came back home and chilled out and watched some TV. Specifically the Red Wings game!! Whoo hoo, they won so now they are up 3 games to 1 in the Stanley Cup finals !!! GO WINGS !! Monday night will be game 5 here in Michigan - HockeyTown USA !!!!! Rach went home today (boo hoo) so I guess it's back to realility again! Yuck!!! lol Oh, and I got the new WiiFit game; can't wait to try it out !!!!!

No comments: