Tuesday, August 4, 2009

summer activities

Where to begin? The summer is almost over and wow what a fun summer it has been for my kids! Between Honor Guard, church camp, boy scout camp and the various church activities, the kids have been keeping busy, which is great for me, as I'm not playing referee all the time!!

All 3 attended church camp this summer, this was the first time for all. Wow, I love this camp, and they all had a blast. Water's Edge. This is the only picture I have, maybe I'll get my daughter's camera and see what kind of pictures she has on there.



This is Dustin and Steven with Harrison. Harrison is the drummer in a band called All Things New. This band is a group of students from Olivet Nazarene University in Illinois. They tour Nazarene church camps, spending time with the kids, singing and praising God.

The boys also went to Camp Tapico, a boy scout camp for the 2nd year in a row. A week with all boys camping out and doing cool stuff, yeah, they had fun !

Nicole attended a lacrosse camp at Michigan State University. She learned some new stuff and hopefully it will help her this coming spring when she plays for our school's team !





I still have 2 more summer events to blog about, but I want to wait until Vacation Bible School is all over with so I can do a slide show of pictures from the week. Also, honor guard, which I will have to wait until my daughter gets home from the Island and I will do another slide show!

No comments: